Technological changes, including digitalisation, have been accelerated by the Covid-19 health crisis. Digital transformation presents a major tool for empowering women to enable their inclusion in labour markets, in entrepreneurial and financial activities, particularly with a view on future challenges. However, women in the Euro-Mediterranean region face a persistent gender gap in access and use of digital technologies, in digital skills and in the digital labour market, and face certain online risks when engaging with new technologies.
This year, the Women Business Forum will join the international community to further analyze how digitalisation can help empower women as entrepreneurs, traders, workers and professionals as well as discuss the necessary policy measures required to ensure that digitalisation does not leave women behind.
- Learn how to transform your business in the training sessions on digitalisation for women-led SMEs
- Learn about gender-sensitive innovation and digital opportunities for rural women
- Grow your network in the MENA Business Club speed networking events
- Follow round table discussions with high-level international experts
- Visit women-led companies in the MENA region through the virtual site visits
Who should join?
The event welcomes women entrepreneurs, policy makers, business experts, investment ventures, women business organisations, chambers of commerce and national and regional support schemes and organisations for women in business.