Wednesday 10 February 2021 – 10:00 to 12:00h CET
The scope of the project is to create a consolidated network of stakeholders, private and public, working on agriculture in the region to foster alliances and create business opportunities within the organic sector.
During this meeting, the Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari (CIHEAM Bari), a world-renowned institution in this field, will introduce the “Strategy for Organic Agriculture in the Mediterranean”, an action plan developed in the frame of the project that gathers the main challenges and opportunities for this sector nationally and regionally.
Besides the “Strategy for Organic Agriculture in the Mediterranean”, there will be a presentation about the project’s benefits and how to have access to them. All the services displayed are offered for free and covered with EU’s funds, among them we can find:
- Join for free the Mediterranean organic cross-border network aimed at increasing cooperation between private and public actors in the organic sector in order to strengthen the sector itself and improve its competitiveness.
- Free online assistance service aimed at facilitating the creation of innovative organic value chains and access to new markets. These services are related to technical knowledge, international trade, marketing, etc.
- Training to create and strengthen innovative organic value chains.
- Participate in regional and cross-border laboratories to generate innovative products and services and encourage the creation of new commercial alliances.
- The companies that have produced the most interesting ideas/prototypes will participate in an international agri-food fair with project funds.
For all who would like to attend the meeting please register through the following link https://events.iamb.it/p/event/oe210210 in order to receive the link for the meeting.